Friday, June 16, 2006

News

Hey Guys! How's It Goin? Well Today I Realized That This Blog Is Another Project Which Have Bit The Dust. I'm Just Another Person Who Tried To Do Something For This F**ked-Up Junkyard Called Iran And Lost Because People Weren't With Him. There Isn't Any One-Man-Revolution In The World, My Friends. If You Want One, You Must Unite And Do It All In Groups. I See Skating In Iran, For Example. If Someone Lands A Perfect Kickflip He Makes Some Kind Of Race And Gathers Some Crowd For Himself. It's Always The "Mr.X Sux-Mr.Y Sux" Thing Around, In Everything In This Country. Or The Iranian Football Team, Or The Government. But Anyways, I Don't Give A Baker's F**k. Cuz I Think Even One Is Enough. I Got Yahya, Siavash, Nick, And A Few Other People Who Check My Blog Time To Time. And It's Completely Enough For Me And I'm Happy. So From Today, I Want To Add A News "Section", Too. I Mean I Thought It's A Little Gay If You Only Put Biography. Cuz Well, 127 Is Not Dead After That Interview, If You Know What I Mean. But Before The News, I Want To Give Answers To The Comments. I Couldn't Wait To Break My Silence. I Mean You All Can Comment Like This But I Have To Post Something New.

Hey Nick, Thanks For Your Support. But Calling Them Chicks Wasn’t The Brightest Idea.

Hey Ted, Thank I’d Like To Thank You Too. Well, Rock Am Ring Is Some Kind Of Dream For Iranian Bands. But It’s Not Unreachable. Well I Have No Comments For The Government Thingy. But Then Again, I Don’t Think The Youth Of Today Have Something In Common With The Ones Who Made The Islamic Revolution. Anyway, With The Filtering Problems In Iran, I Don’t See This Topic Suitable For My Blog.

Well, Siavash, As I Told You These Guys Are Not That Jerk To Do Something Like That. That Girl We Saw Was Just A Little Badass Chuck Schuldiner Wannabe.

Hey Yahya, Again, Thanks For Your Support. I Really Appreciate These Comments. Well, I Think All The Bands Have Their Own Thoughts Which Nobody Can Invade. Maybe These Guys Just Don’t Want To Get Along With The Situation, Tough I Really Think They Should. Cuz They’re Doing Good.

Again, It’s Yahya And Again I Agree With Him. They Can Flag And Filter My Blog Like This. So I Think It’s Not Smart To Write About The Government Here.

Hey There Nina, I Don’t Where The Hell You Guys Gone. I Haven’t Saw You In A Decade. I Quite Agree With What You Say. But I Think People Must Live For Themselves, Not For Others.

Ok, Yahya Here, I Like The Way You Think About Stuff That’s Going Around. And I Agree With You. I Think We’re Dong The Wrong Thing. I Mean We Let Ordinary People Change Us. I Think It’s Us, The Unordinary People Who Must Change The Thought Of Others, Don’t You Agree Nina?

Well, First Of All, I’m Sure You’re Not The Drummer Of Asvaran, Dear Anonymous. And I Think It Says Comment, Not News. And Trash Means “Ashghal” In Iranian Language, While Thrash, The Correct Name Of The Genre You “Tried To” Mention, Means “Koobidan”. Most People Make That Mistake In Iran.

Hey Hamed, Well You Didn’t Have To Be That Aggressive. Anyway, I Don’t Think S.D.S Is Playing To Be Famous. Fame Is An Un-Dodge Able Part Of Good Art, In My Opinion. But I Agree That They’re Not Underground Anymore, Tough I Heard About Some Underground Activity From This Band. However, Don’t Mean To Be Rude, But I Think Iranian People Are Full Of Jealousy. If A Band Is Famous, Then It Sux. That Is The Iranian Nonsense Rule.

I Again Agree With Yahya. I Also Remember Asvaran As A Black Metal Band. And I Completely Respect Diversity Myself. And It’s Good That Yahya Mentioned. You Guys Can Send Me News About Iranian Bands, And I’ll Publish Them. Send Them To My Yahoo! ID, Or Myspace, Or Any Other Place.

Hey There Fallen Leaves, How’s It Goin? I Saw You Guys Today At Ghoory. Anyway, Some People Here And There Also Complain About The Page Upload Problem Of Blogspot. But I Like The Blogspot More Than All Others. Blogfa And Blogsky Sux. And Xanga Is Filtered.

Hey There Ted, I Kinda Knew You’d Defend S.D.S. Armanian Pride, Right? Anyway, I Don’t Agree With You. I Don’t Think Being Underground Made That Band Split. I Think It’s Hunger For Money And The Lack Of Ability To Let The Things Go Their Own Way. We Have To Wait Sometime For Iranian Music To Be A Little Grown-Up.

Hey Anonymous, Thanks For You Support. But Don’t Think Saying Good Things To Me Equals Not Hearing Bad Things From Me. First Of All, Comment Is Somewhere Where You Can Comment, Comment About Anything You Wanna Say. Any Time You Like To. Nobody Thinks Each Person Can Only Comment One Time Per Post. I Think I Have To Decide How To Run Things Around Here. If You Like My Blog, Get Along With Everything And Say Your Name So I Can Know Who I’m Getting The Support From. If You Don’t Like My Blog, Press Alt+F4 Right Now.

Hey Yahya, At Least I Care For Your Comments And I Read Them And Reply. But, From Now On, Let Me Handle These Guys. Ok?

Ok, We Have 1 Comment From The Other Post, I Almost Forgot To Mention This, If I Say I’ll Post After 10 Comments, That’s Not Always Like That. I Mean I Don’t Count Comments. I Don’t Consider All The Posts In The Comments Page As Comments. For Example The Avinar And Asvaran Fight Between Hamed And Anonymous.

Let’s Get With The News Page.

127 Band Is Putting A Europe Tour This Summer. This Is The First Tour An Iranian Band Puts. So Here’s The Dates, And You Get More Information At Their Official Site.

July 14th, At Pohoda Festival, Slovakia
July 22nd, At Nutting Hill Arts Club, London, England
July 25th, At La Fleche D'or, Paris, France

They’re Also Planning Some Lives At Prague And Some Other Cities.

Meera, Is One Of The First Metal Bands In Iran. Altough After Sunich Brand Put Their Name On A Billboard As Big As A Cinema Screen, I Don’t Call Them Underground Anymore, But Yet, I Respect Them And Their Ex-Lead Guitarist, Agah Bahari, Was My Guitar Teacher. Anyways, They Released Their Remastered Album The Return Of Meera Lately.

Khaak, One Of The Competitioners Of T.A.M.F, The Band That Cover “Hey You” From Pink Floyd. They Just Released Their Second Album Named “Bonbaste Andishe” (Means The Dead-End Of The Mind). I Haven’t Heard It But I’m Looking Forward To Buy And Listen To That One.

Also, Thanks To Yahya, I Found This Site Called Zirzamin.se Which Is A Lot Better Than My Blog. You Can See Lots Of News And Reviews And Other Stuff There. It Also Has A Radio Which Is Good To Listen. This Link Takes You Straight To Zirzamin. Zirzamin Means “Underground” In Iranian Language.

Ok, I'm Waiting For Support And You Guys Wait For A Revoloution

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeeeeeey Aria , baba U engiliC mineVC Bad MelataM Ke mesLe mAn HaL nadaRaN ByaN engiliC BekHonan injoOry miShe , maN ke koLi gHaboLet daRaM VaLi age FarC beneVC kHeYli behtaRe , 2roSte asLan Sabke metaL to FarC NemigonJe VaLi BeLakHare to HarkaRi ye nafaR Bayad piSh gHadam baWsHe !!! :D

16/6/06 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for iran,good for us ,good for this active bands.

16/6/06 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi arya
how's it goin
wow i didnt know u guys r this amazing
i didnt even know iran has bands which go on tours
i was shocked to death
im half iranian and i want my country to have the best rock bands ever
so hook us all up with cool news

16/6/06 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silamZ arya :D
omidvaram sarian PC dorost beshe biay 2bare too net :D bekhandim :))
eyval daste dard nakone arya , :D va refighet siavash :D , arya ye khaheshi dashtam age hal dashti dar morede gooroohaye thrash e undergorund ham ye mosahebei ya chizaye digei ham bezar ! va ye khaheshe dige ! vaghti mosahebe mikoni azashoon bepors bishtar ba cover kardan az che goroohai shooroo be kar kardan
merC pesar va refighat
khaste nabashin
byeeeee:d

16/6/06 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Arya
My name is Azadeh I'm 22 I'm a Journalist of Shargh Newspaper. I work in the Music section. I wrote about the newest albums of david gilmour, tool, and red hot chilli peppers in the last volume of "hafteh nameh". I saw ur profile and i was amazed. A kid like you who lives of good Music. I'm A huge Fan Of Tool. And You;re doing quite journalist style and you are good, son. so hook us up with news.
-Azadeh

16/6/06 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey arya
how are u man?
its great ur blog is becomin better each day
and i strongly agree about the news section
nothing more to say now !!
i've got a suggestion
can u make a blog for underground death metal bands too? :D :D :D

17/6/06 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam aziz az webet kheyli estefade kardam age khasti be ma sar bezan AGE BA TABADOLE LINK MOVAFEGHI KHABRAM KON

17/6/06 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shart mibandam in rappere ashghal hatta ye kalame az blogeto nakhunde
rappera bayad hamun zed bazishuno gush bedan

chaghalaaaa

19/6/06 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farbod I'm not a fan of Rap music either but as I said before we need all kinds of music we need diversity.why fighting the ones we don't like.let them have their own word as we do.and besides I think Zed bazi is a good band.
yahya
127
http://www.127band.com

19/6/06 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi arya
we both have same names and we have things in common
anyway
i checked zirzamin.se it was cool
by the way i know a band called twisting tools they r my friends
u should check them out too
i can give u their IDs if u like

19/6/06 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job!!!!!!!!!!
but u must make ur news section bigger

20/6/06 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RRRASTA FORRR EVERRRR

20/6/06 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chetori aria
baba 100 sale bi khabarim azat
chikara mikoni?
kheil bloge khoobi dari kheiliiii khoobe kheiliam estefade kardam
man mese inke inchandvaght dars mikhoondam iran ie khabarayi shode
127 tour dare o ina
be har dame hamatun garm
rock on

21/6/06 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, nice job dude
tough i never read a whole post their too long
but i think they r complete
i like that u read comments and answer
so i want to ask u something
did u ever heard anything from that vahshi band?
i asked anybody i knew
nobody knew them

21/6/06 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be khodet motmaen bash
age to khodet fekr koni ke kesi supportet nemikone motman bash haminjori mishe

21/6/06 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

up kon digeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

23/6/06 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chetori arya?
good blog man, lots of good info and stuff...i bought the khaak album...its not that good...but if u r a fan of pink floyd buy that album...im not a good fan of pink floyd

24/6/06 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

linkat kharabe

25/6/06 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amoo gayidi maro
up kon digeeeeeeeeee

27/6/06 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chaghal kolli oonshab mokhe maro gayidi hala up nemikoni?

5/7/06 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
don't give up so soon. your blog is really great. please continue

15/7/06 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home