Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Outro

Hi Guys!
I Think This Is The Last Post I'm Posting. I Think Music In Iran Has Come To An End. Well It Ended Months Ago. But I was So Busy Getting Fucked In Several I Didn't Have Time To Tell Everybody About It. So Here Goes The Nonsence Facts About The Underground Act.
First Of All, I Like To Say Fuck You To Each And Every Man In The Iranian Government For Cancelling Some Summer Gigs They Themselves Permitted. Hypernova (Indie Rock), Elohim (Alternative Rock), Aramooth (Thrash/Heavy Metal), The Tarantists (Death Metal), And SDS (Death Metal), Some Which I Don't Give A Fuck About. But As A So Called Reviewer, I Must Act As All Of These Bands Are The Same For Me.
Anyway, Another Fuck Goes For Levik, ex-Lead Guitarist Of The SDS Band, For His Artistic Revenge From His Band. This Idiot Took One Of The SDS Live Tickets To The Police And Told Them That These Guys Want To Advertise Satanism. Now, If Only Someone Could Tell Me (And The Police, And The "Amaken", And The Government) How Can An Instrumental Cover From A Catholic Band, Which Is Covered By Another Catholic Band, Can Advertise Satanism!? Pure Fucking Bullshit!
So, With The Brave Words Of This So Called Musician, Not Only That SDS Band Went To Jail For Sometime, But So Did The Manager Of Taraneh Music Institue, And Beetoven, The Best Authorized Record Shop Of Iran Got Closed, And All Of The Future Gigs Got Cancelled.
The Other Major Problem In Iran Is The Music Fans. I Think It's The Biggest Problem. One Of My Friends Said The Most Beautiful Thing To Me Last Night:"Iran Is Living In The 80s." He's Right. I Mean Nobody Gives Neither A Fuck, Nor Freedom To Someone Who Dress Like A Fucking Viking Warlord, Or Some Chick Who Wears Lord Abbath Make-Ups. Sometimes, I Want To E-Mail J.K.Rowling And Ask Her To Come Over And Choose Some Characters From Iranian Metal Fans (Well Most Of Them, There Are Good And True Ones. I'm Talking About Fake-Ass Ones) For The Next Harry Potter Book. Well Guess What, Fuckers, We Are In The Third Fuckin Millenium, Not The 80s When Lord Abbath And Varge Someone From Some Scandinavian Band Used To Run With An Axe In Some Jungle With Bloddy Hands, Praying For Pagan King To Come. Wake The Fuck Up, Or Get The Fuck Out.
Even Tough Now That I'm Writing This, Some Iranian Bands Are Playing In A Festival In Netherlands, And Some Others Are Touring In Europe, And Some Are Working On Albums, And Probably Some People Are Forming More Bands, I Think, With This Government, These Fans, And Some Of These Bands Who Lives In The 80s, Iran Will Never Become A Place To Live For A Musician.
Well Clearly, I Lost My Hope. If Anyone Still Has Hope, If Anyone Wants To Prove Me Wrong, OR If Someone Wants To Continue Posting In This Blog, Don't Leave Me Comments Here, Contact Me On: Spottttie_aka_kamal@yahoo.com
Thanks To Everybody Who Supported Me In This Blog.
Bu-Fucking-Bye, Spottie Aka Kamal Aka Turtle Rat Aka I-Ki-U-San.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? who the fuck is Lord abbath? dude are you talking about music or Posers?

28/10/06 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home